[ST-WP] Draft analysis of public comments on Stress Tests, for ST Meeting | 11:00 UTC | 7 October

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Oct 7 04:52:39 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I apologize for missing this important call.

However, following-up with my request in LA, and apart from conversations within the GAC, I would want to kindly ask the team to work on the needed new rationale for ST18, as in LA it was aknowledged that the prior one did not "hold water".

Thanks and looking forward to further discussions,

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet