[Acct-Legal] Fwd: [WP1] Fwd: First Draft: WP1 content for Comment report on community powers & AOC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:58:38 UTC 2015

As mentioned in my prior email.

Greg
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>
Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [WP1] Fwd: First Draft: WP1 content for Comment report on
community powers & AOC
To: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz>, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <
leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>, Thomas Rickert <rickert at anwaelte.de>, wp1 at icann.org

 Hi Jordan, Colleagues,

I have reviewed the document and this is already a great step forward. I
attach some comments in the document.

Best
Mathieu

Le 07/04/2015 01:51, Jordan Carter a écrit :

Dear co-chairs,

 Please see attached - would welcome any feedback on the form and approach
in the material, length, level of detail, anything you like - please feel
welcome and I would encourage you to make any such feedbacks on the list.

 *In terms of the lawyers - Leon*, can you formally communicate this to the
lawyers, and ask them to be ready to comment or add their thoughts on the
lists, or on the call on Wednesday?

 Given this document is fairly short we haven't focused down on key
questions to ask the lawyers, this will be familiar to most of them.

The big outstanding question is the mechanism, and having no answer on that
will limit what they can say, I would think.

 cheers,
Jordan