[Acct-Legal] Memorandum of Request for Legal Advice: Samantha Eisner comments on Sidley Austin March 27 memo

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:58:12 UTC 2015

Counsel:

As discussed on today's Legal Sub Team call, this is a formal authorization
to review and respond to the comments (below) of Samantha Eisner on the
Sidley Austin March 27 memo.

Please let the Legal Sub Team know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*