[Acct-Legal] Community Veto

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Apr 12 17:01:31 UTC 2015

I'm beginning to think where some of the confusion as what the community veto proposal was meant to be was in calling it a "veto" because technically what was being proposed was not a true veto, but rather a bylaws mandated reconsideration process when designators (who are SO/ACs) were unsatisfied with budget, strat plan, bylaws decision of the board.  Perhaps understanding it that light will be of some assistance in obtaining an analysis on what is being considered.

Thanks,
Robin