[Acct-Legal] April 23-24 intensive work days and outstanding requests

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Tue Apr 14 14:41:42 UTC 2015

Leon:

I hope the presentation was helpful.

>From today's meeting, I was not sure what involvement you expect from legal counsel for these meetings, but my ability to participate will be spotty, depending on the exact times of calls, due to pre-existing and immovable commitments.  Other members of the A&C team may be available, though.  Please share your expectations with respect to your need for our presence and nature of participation.

In the meantime, I presume legal counsel will coordinate and continue to work through the outstanding official requests for counsel input.  I expect we should anticipate some new requests coming out of the presentation; please prioritize them into our queue.  (We haven't discussed the possibility of cancelling requests, but it seems possible that some requests may be obsolete as a result of intervening events, or at least their priority may fall.  We will not make that judgment, of course, but you might consider it.)

Rosemary