[Acct-Legal] April 23-24 intensive work days and outstanding requests

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Wed Apr 15 03:45:01 UTC 2015

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you for the excellent presentation You, Holly and the rest of the team delivered. It was very useful and will, of course, spark new discussions and need for clarification in many points that I intend to highlight in our call tomorrow.

As for the expectation of your participation in our regular calls, as we have consistently suggested, we expect you can join the calls on a regular basis to be able to follow the discussion of the wider group but not really participate actively in each and every call unless requested or when deem appropriate.

It is, of course, not necessary to have all your team in each call but would be useful to have someone from either firm attending so that person can in turn update the larger team in the way you have agreed to interact.

With regards to reviewing the questions that might be obsolete or with lesser priority, you are right. This is something we will need to review and provide further guidance to you accordingly.

I hope this is useful and talk to you soon.

Best regards,

León