[Acct-Legal] VISUAL - Overview of Community Powers

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Thu Apr 23 02:08:46 UTC 2015

Dear Holly,

It is thought as a set of powers as a whole and with no specific structure attached to it. So we do know that at least 4 powers out of these 5 powers are feasible under either designator or membership structure as opposed to the status quo as I understand. The fifth power, as I understand, would vary in terms of feasibility and complexity depending on the corporate structure chosen.

So the aim of this exercise would be to just have a very concrete confirmation on your side on whether what is in the chart is feasible as per your advise or if what’s in the chart misrepresents the advice provided.

I hope I have been able to clarify. Please feel free to comment if I haven’t.
Best regards,

León