[Acct-Legal] Draft questions

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Tue Feb 24 09:03:16 UTC 2015

Hi León,

Thanks for your hard work on this. You've asked most of the questions I was
thinking of.

I have added a few questions, and modified one, as included in the
attached document.
Changes:

Corporate Governance:

e, f : added questions concerning delegates

l: added question concerning the role of the California attorney general,
per the Jones Day memo

Jurisdiction:

c: Clarified that we were looking for reference to law ex-USA not, at this
point, any justification or opinion that US or California law is superior
to that of other jurisdictions. Please delete, if necessary, if that was
not your intention.

Antitrust:

c: added question concerning impact of an antitrust judgment against ICANN
in a jurisdiction ICANN is not physically present in. I'm trying to
determine exactly how exposed ICANN is to antitrust / competition law.

Feel free to change / modify as necessary. I have a few other questions in
mind but they are largely dependent upon the answers we receive from the
first round of questions.

Best,

Ed Morris

ᐧ