[Acct-Legal] Legal issues raised -- 23-24 March

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Mar 25 20:09:50 UTC 2015

Dear Athina,

Thank you very much for this excellent summary on the legal issues raised during our Istanbul meeting.

I suggest we go through all and see if they are already addressed in the initial document drafted by Robin or if there are some items that might still be missing.

While we do that, initial advice may come in so I also suggest we wait to hear from the lawyers before putting more questions upon them as some might be already answered in their first approach.

All, as Athina said, please feel free to add any other questions or issues to the list.

Best regards,

León