[Acct-Legal] Fwd: The need for more info on Uninc Assos

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Fri May 1 14:45:41 UTC 2015

I can participate this afternoon and evening (NY time).  The weekend is
basically shot.  Tomorrow is difficult after 11 am New York time as I have
a birthday brunch with my son followed by a birthday party for my nephew,
and travel to/from both.  Sunday morning I have an 8:30 am flight to San
Diego for the International Trademark Association Annual Meeting.

Greg