[Acct-Legal] [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Revised memo on Unincorporated Associations, with sample Articles of Association attached

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Sat May 2 00:57:58 UTC 2015

I look forward to seeing in writing the memo updated from the call we have
just had.

If I may be so bold, I think it'd be helpful for the memo to include some
draft bylaw, or explanatory text, about the appointment and removal of the
members and how this can be enforced.

The overall picture I think we are aiming at is that the UAs are truly the
controlled servants of the SOs and ACs. Nobody seems to be disputing that
so far.

cheers,
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *