[Acct-Legal] Comparison of CCWG CMSM Proposal and ICANN Board MEM Proposal

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Sep 23 04:00:44 UTC 2015

can I add my thanks and congratulations - it is a good, inspiring actually,
piece of work. It should help the LAX meeting go well.

Question -- can this be circulated to the full CCWG? From what I can see of
the email trail, it has not yet hit the main list.

best
Jordan

On 23 September 2015 at 15:56, Rosemary E. Fei <rfei at adlercolvin.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the compliment, and for hiring us.  We are privileged to be
> challenged by such interesting, important, and unique work with all of you
> in the CCWG.
>

> Rosemary

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *