[Acct-Legal] Comparison of CCWG CMSM Proposal and ICANN Board MEM Proposal

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Wed Sep 23 04:04:58 UTC 2015

In case that question was directed at counsel, I (and I think I can also speak for Holly on this) defer to the co-chairs and staff on the protocols for release to the full CCWG email list and posting; from the perspective of counsel, we have delivered our response to the certified request, and you may do whatever is appropriate with it now.

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.