[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda and documents - CCWG Auction Proceeds

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 03:14:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

Well it's fine to communicate that the cost might be more than 5% but
clearly indicating that to be 10% would have to be back with facts. I will
be fine with rewording that section to indicate that the cost may indeed
exceed 5% and leave it at that.

As to the trust, yes you are right I read that part wrongly (was a quick
read). Overall I think we should consider the cost implications of
maintaining a foundation and also whether the foundation will continue to
access funds beyond the auction proceeds would be something to consider.
Ultimately I agree that a foundation may be one of the ways to get ICANN to
legitimately spend the huge money(profit) she is making (as a
not-for-profit "tax exempt" organisation).

Regards