[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Please participate in doodle poll - ICANN60 planning

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed Aug 23 13:47:11 UTC 2017

Dear Marika ..
Many thanks for the doodle poll ..
It's difficult for me to commit to any of the slots as 3 of the 4 referenced conflicting cross community discussions are already proposed by the GAC ..
Friday may be an option depending on the GAC agenda on that day, which is still not clear ..
So I’ll do my best to attend, but I don't want to influence the decision as I'm not sure I'll be able to make it ..
Kind Regards
--Manal