[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Notes and action items from today's new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting

Mei Lin Fung mlf at alum.mit.edu
Thu Aug 24 16:02:35 UTC 2017

I have no objection to and fully support this preliminary WG agreement -

*Action item #2*: CCWG members & participants, especially those that were
not on the call, to indicate on the mailing list if they have any
objections to the following preliminary WG agreement: The CCWG's focus is
on the funds that are currently available without any assumption that
additional funds will become available. The CCWG will focus on developing
recommendations that will enable the disbursement of the funds in an
effective and judicious manner without creating a perpetual mechanism (i.e.
not being focused on preservation of capital).

Mei Lin Fung
Organizer, People Centered Internet <http://www.peoplecentered.net/>,
co-founded with Vint Cerf
External advisor to the Stanford Center for Population Health Science
<http://med.stanford.edu/phs.html>
Member of the Global Future Council on Digital Economy and Society,
<https://www.weforum.org/communities/the-future-of-the-digital-economy-and-society/>
World
Economic Forum
Member of the Steering Committee, World Economic Forum, Internet for All
<https://www.weforum.org/projects/internet-for-all>
Vice Chair, Internet Inclusion, IEEE Internet Initiative
<http://internetinitiative.ieee.org/>

(e) mlf at alum.mit.edu ; meilin at peoplecentered.net
(t) meilinfung