[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Call for volunteers to form small group to outline next steps for involving external experts

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Mon Dec 11 10:49:26 UTC 2017

*Mei - thank you for your interest!*

*We're looking forward in seeing you joining this particular small
sub-group of volunteers. This sub-group will identify questions and experts
and will present these as recommendation to the CCWG AP. *

*We're having our call on Thursday this week, December 14th at 2 PM UTC. *

*Kind regards, *
*Erika *

*Erika Mann*
*Co-Chair CCWG AP*