[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] New gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:11:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

I personal would like the idea of putting up a process that apportion part
of the funds to existing trust funds (like the IETF endowment) or any other
program. However anything that would imply spending significant part of the
funds on administrative matters like setting up a separate department or
ICANN putting up her own trust fund can/should be avoided as much as
possible.

The suggestion of hearing experiences of those who manage donor funds at
ICANN58 is a good one, it can also be during one of the calls.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos