[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] New gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Jan 31 07:24:10 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I missed the call but I am impressed by the progress that was made.
Reading the action points/discussion notes I think our focus now should
be on expanding and finalizing Item 5 - Workplan. I suggest we set a
deadline for having the workplan in place and also focus on this item on
the next call.

I have a question on scope meantime. Probably those in the group who may
have participated in the formulation of the charter could be of help: Is
this exercise confined to the proceeds of the first round auctions or do
we need to come up with a mechanism encompassing any future rollout
scenarios (currently not known). The Charter just refers to "new
gTLDAuction Proceeds".

Kind Regards,

Waudo Siganga
 Chair