[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] CCWG Repository of Input

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jan 31 15:35:03 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Per action item #2, please find hereby the link to the repository that is intended to collect the input from members and participants on the charter questions. Note that a first priority is to develop the CCWG’s work plan before diving into deliberations, but for those of you that want to already put your thoughts on paper, you can do so by adding to the google doc which can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QN7zarCr2c-2BVv3pfa6Z5O10pDcgHSIQ5Q3CBdX2WE/edit?usp=sharing. For now I’ve included the input provided by Daniel as well as some of the comments that were made in response to his input. However, going forward, please clearly indicate if input you provide on the mailing list is intended to be added to the document as otherwise it may become difficult to keep track.

For those that are unfamiliar with Google docs, you may find the following introduction of interest: https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center/products/docs/get-started/. As I myself am pretty new to Google docs, I hope you bear with me as I try to make sure the settings are correct. For this document, everyone should be able to edit. Of course, please make sure that you do not edit the entries of others. For those that still may not feel comfortable or do not have access to Google docs, you will also find attached a word version that you may add to.

Best regards,

Marika