[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] URGENT Re: Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting on Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Thu May 11 14:31:14 UTC 2017

Thank you for letting us know Erika, I now see you in the AC room.  Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Kind regards,
Michelle

From: <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Erika Mann <erika at erikamann.com<mailto:erika at erikamann.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:28 AM
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>
Cc: "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] URGENT Re: Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting on Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC

I found a restaurant finally where electricity is still working but it's pretty loud here. Not sure if I can help much. I'm sure you will do fine Marika and will lead the call well. I will try to join now but can not talk, there are some other folks here.

Really sorry but they cut off the electricity while working on the street.

Best regards,
Erika