[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] URGENT Re: Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting on Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu May 11 18:19:43 UTC 2017

Thanks again to everyone for understanding and taking over so quickly - big
thanks goes in particular to Ching and to Marika -. I have finally energy
back and WiFi is working again as well. They found the mistake and repaired
it. Took them a while. At the end they cut off the restaurant I was in as
well.

Anyhow, you're a great team!

Have a good evening, day, night!

Erika