[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - updated letter to chartering organizations re. work plan

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue May 30 08:25:35 UTC 2017

Thank you Manal,
It is okay with me, I was just trying to avoid the repetition of the word
"initial" in the paragraph of phase 1.

On May 30, 2017 10:52 AM, "Manal Ismail" <manal at tra.gov.eg> wrote:

Thanks Nadira .. I’m fine with either “initial” or “preliminary”, but would
suggest that we use the same word in both the introductory paragraph and
bullet point 1., for consistency and for readers to understand that we are
referencing the same thing ..

Kind Regards

--Manal