[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Reminder - input on remaining charter questions by 9 July 2018

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sun Jul 8 17:55:05 UTC 2018

It's probably the case that the AC and SO will have project ideas that fit well with the auction scope but I think they should inform external parties and maybe guide them, but I can't really see how legally they could apply since they are ICANN

JG:
This was born out during the CCWG not to be true. If the SOACs have any legal personage it’s either as the Empowered Community or as their own entireties both as unincorporated associations and not a legal derivative of ICANN org.

Sent from my iPhone