[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Reminder - input on remaining charter questions by 9 July 2018

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Sun Jul 8 18:31:45 UTC 2018

HI Erika and Chin,

I agree with Daniel on most of his points so not as much to add than was is
already there.  I also thought that the preamble would satisfy the question of
goals and objectives and if not what else do we need.  We had to make it broad
to satisfy the Board and other people.

As for AC/SO needs and whether they could win one of the grants, my thought is
that any SO/AC that hears about projects could tell the interested parties to
submit them as a proposal and then these projects would go through the normal
vetting cycle. The only thing I can think of is a workshop or capacity building
activity happening prior to an ICANN meeting that is aligned with one of the
type of projects we have suggested? But hear again, it is probably best that
this submission like all submissions go through the standard vetting process. So
if an AC/SO is supporting this they can submit it to the organization and so has
the same likelihood of getting chosen

Looking forward to others and to the talk on Thursday

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide