[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Notes and action items - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting of 31 May 2018

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Jun 14 07:10:28 UTC 2018

Sorry Daniel, but with the changes from HTML to plain text that some emails experience when passing through the mailing list, I can't really see exactly what your comments are. Would you mind to send them again but on the document or as part of the text of the new email?

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.