[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Notes and action items - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting of 31 May 2018

Daniel Dardailler danield at w3.org
Thu Jun 14 07:32:03 UTC 2018

Hello Sylvia

On 2018-06-14 09:10, Sylvia Cadena wrote:
> Sorry Daniel, but with the changes from HTML to plain text that some
> emails experience when passing through the mailing list, I can't
> really see exactly what your comments are. Would you mind to send them
> again but on the document or as part of the text of the new email?

No pb, here is my new proposed text:

--------

Support work done by Internet and Web Open Standards Developing
Organizations that are of common interest such as:
   ●	enhanced online Internet and Web security and privacy,
   ●	work on handling IDN and Universal acceptance issues in Web browsers
and tools,
   ●	more guidelines and tools for Internet and Web users,
   ●	better education programs on Internet and Web Open Standards,
   ●	open APIs for Web mobile apps and social network platform to ensure
a strong hyperlink paradigm,
   ●	more involvement in Internet and Web Open standard advocacy, and in
solving IPR issues,
   ●	more resources for testing Internet and Web standards - critical to
providing an open environment.
(Note, any such work should be in service of ICANN’s mission).