[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Notes and action items - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting of 31 May 2018
sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Jun 14 07:48:12 UTC 2018
Thanks Daniel. I like the proposed text... hope it can be incorporated as per your suggestion to the examples document.
Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 | Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.
On 14/6/18, 5:32 pm, "Daniel Dardailler" <danield at w3.org> wrote:
On 2018-06-14 09:10, Sylvia Cadena wrote:
> Sorry Daniel, but with the changes from HTML to plain text that some
> emails experience when passing through the mailing list, I can't
> really see exactly what your comments are. Would you mind to send them
> again but on the document or as part of the text of the new email?
No pb, here is my new proposed text:
Support work done by Internet and Web Open Standards Developing
Organizations that are of common interest such as:
● enhanced online Internet and Web security and privacy,
● work on handling IDN and Universal acceptance issues in Web browsers
● more guidelines and tools for Internet and Web users,
● better education programs on Internet and Web Open Standards,
● open APIs for Web mobile apps and social network platform to ensure
a strong hyperlink paradigm,
● more involvement in Internet and Web Open standard advocacy, and in
solving IPR issues,
● more resources for testing Internet and Web standards - critical to
providing an open environment.
(Note, any such work should be in service of ICANN’s mission).
> > The rationale is that since there is an explicit caveat wrt
> to the
> > mission service, being precise about the fact that it's for
> > Internet and
> > Web standards is important, as I don't want my example to
> > ideas to
> > non Internet related SDOs.
> > Thanks.
More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds