[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Notes and action items - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting of 31 May 2018

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Jun 14 07:48:12 UTC 2018

Thanks Daniel. I like the proposed text... hope it can be incorporated as per your suggestion to the examples document.

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.

    Hello Sylvia

    On 2018-06-14 09:10, Sylvia Cadena wrote:
    > Sorry Daniel, but with the changes from HTML to plain text that some
    > emails experience when passing through the mailing list, I can't
    > really see exactly what your comments are. Would you mind to send them
    > again but on the document or as part of the text of the new email?

    No pb, here is my new proposed text:

    --------

    Support work done by Internet and Web Open Standards Developing
    Organizations that are of common interest such as:
       ●	enhanced online Internet and Web security and privacy,
       ●	work on handling IDN and Universal acceptance issues in Web browsers
    and tools,
       ●	more guidelines and tools for Internet and Web users,
       ●	better education programs on Internet and Web Open Standards,
       ●	open APIs for Web mobile apps and social network platform to ensure
    a strong hyperlink paradigm,
       ●	more involvement in Internet and Web Open standard advocacy, and in
    solving IPR issues,
       ●	more resources for testing Internet and Web standards - critical to
    providing an open environment.
    (Note, any such work should be in service of ICANN’s mission).