[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Fwd: [CORRESPONDENCE] Request for input from ICANN Board - CCWG-AP

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 8 22:11:51 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please note that the public comment forum is now live at https://www.icann.org/public-comments/new-gtld-auction-proceeds-initial-2018-10-08-en.

Best regards,

Marika

From: Ccwg-auctionproceeds <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Erika Mann <erika at erikamann.com>
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018 at 6:01 AM
To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>
Cc: "John R. Levine" <johnl at iecc.com>, "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Fwd: [CORRESPONDENCE] Request for input from ICANN Board - CCWG-AP

Thank you all for your comments and for the support in allowing us to move forward with our agreed approach. I noted all the comments and I expect us to have a first exchange about some of the topics raised in Barcelona. And, yes, we will have to come back to these questions after the public comment period.

Hi Marika, Emily, Joke - please let us know when the draft report/recommendations is published today.

Erika