[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Fwd: [CORRESPONDENCE] Request for input from ICANN Board - CCWG-AP

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Mon Oct 8 12:00:46 UTC 2018

Thank you all for your comments and for the support in allowing us to move
forward with our agreed approach. I noted all the comments and I expect us
to have a first exchange about some of the topics raised in Barcelona. And,
yes, we will have to come back to these questions after the public comment
period.

Hi Marika, Emily, Joke - please let us know when the draft
report/recommendations is published today.

Erika