[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] My initial comments

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:19:45 UTC 2018

Hello Robert,

Not disagreeing with you about the time this ccwg has taken but I don't
think it's the avenue that was used to "spend the money for us".

I believe right from the start of this process it was clearly envisaged
that there will be replenishment of the reserve from the auction proceeds
and I think the proposed way forward is fair enough. Unless there is
another transition in future a precedence as this may not re-occur.

Regards
PS: I think it will have been better to have replied to this message of the
Chair or at least include her message in the new thread you've created, for
thread archive completeness purposes

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos