[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: notes and action items from the CCWG Auction Proceeds meeting on Wed, 31 July 2019 (14 UTC).

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:43:13 UTC 2019

Hi John

My fault for assuming everyone had been at the same meeting. Although not
actually stated we had been talking about the volunteers from the various
community groups on the CCWG. And Alan's suggestion that community
volunteers would not have the same commitment as paid experts. Somehow
that's understandable.. but is it right?