[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - updated proposal for individual appeals mechanism

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 20:28:05 UTC 2019

Hi Marika

Re: Section 2 - I think that as part of this high level set of
expectations, we should include some specific examples (as has already been
given, but as a list) to demonstrate what could be appropriate reasons for
an appeal so that applicants understand that the appeal process is only
about the process undertaken and NOT the decision

Re: Section 3 - It would also be appropriate to impose a time limit on the
feedback to the applicant so that they are not waiting around for a
response.

Maureen