[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Review/Assessment panels

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 21 03:16:03 UTC 2019

Staff asked me to try to incorporate tha various comments that have
been made into a new draft of the document section describing the
"review" panels.

The commented version is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11dusiYnVTZhb_OvwZTvgKf_-5lF9NuzTAq6uV0fwYis/edit.

There were extensive edits and comments, many conflicting with each other.

I have tried to find a middle ground, but have left a number of
"alternatives" which are in square brackets and highlighted. In
general, these were areas where the positions were so different that
I didn't feel that as an "editer" I had the discretion to choose.

I have also renamed the groups to try to use unique words for each
function (and not to use words which might confuse them with the
project evaluation/selection process.

Alan