[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For final review - proposed CCWG Final Report, indicative poll results and public comment announcement

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Wed Dec 18 22:10:45 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

With regard to the fact that some of the rankings are close, and that
nine of twenty-three participants did not respond, I am not sure of the
best way forward here. Recommending mechanism A and mechanism B, while
not discarding mechanism C yet, gives little guidance to our other
colleagues with regard to how our deliberations assessed the relative
strengths and weaknesses of the three mechanisms. Is there any way to up
the response rate? Can we query to find out if poll absence was a
deliberate abstention or an oversight?

Sam L.