[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For final review - proposed CCWG Final Report, indicative poll results and public comment announcement

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu Dec 19 18:42:09 UTC 2019

Sam -

Not sure what you mean with your first two sentences but I see all three
mechanism as good options, though model B) is maybe the most complex one.
Additionally, Mechanism A) and even C) could always decide to work with
another entity with regard to specific projects. Insofar Mechanism B) could
survive in different forms in the future.

Thank you,
Erika