[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Judith Hellerstein's comments on the Auction Proceeds Draft

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 30 14:40:34 UTC 2019

Sam, Option C, but an established foundation instead of a new one is Option D which I believe we have already discarded.

Sure, we can put it back on the table even though I believe it was discarded for valid reasons.

I do note that as of last week, this CCWG had been meeting for exactly 2.5 years. If we continually reopen closed issues this CCWG will outlive us all! And we will never use the funds for "good stuff".

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.