[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Auction Proceeds Mechanisms

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:02:04 UTC 2019

That makes sense, Sam. At the moment I think we are coming unstuck because
we are trying to think out the implementation phase as well as the ones we
were tasked with which I thought were mainly to identify some mechanism
options to manage and distribute the funds and  some criteria by which
projects could be selected.

Maureen