[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Next CCWG meeting to be scheduled on Wednesday 23 October at 14.00 UTC

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu Oct 17 08:11:49 UTC 2019

Elliot - we were all waiting to receive replies from the Board and ICANN legal and finance concerning important outstanding questions.

In the meantime we received these replies. I will review these replies on Sunday and next Monday the leadership scheduled a call and staff will send soon an invite for our common call on Wednesday next week.

Wishing you a good day!
Erika

Sent from my iPhone