[ChineseGP] 答复: Inclusion & Exclusion Principles

Wang Wei wangwei at cnnic.cn
Tue May 13 06:52:32 UTC 2014

Dear Prof. Zhang and CGP members

I have proposed to CDNC chair that we set up a session in CDNC & CGP joint meeting in Shanghai, 30th,

discussing the inclusion & exclusion of LIdu and Radicals/Strokes.

Before we reached a final agreement on that, I listed Prof. Zhang’s suggestions in the current principles as the attached file.

With this file, Kenny and I will interact with IP, KGP and JGP.

Does it work  for everyone?

Wang Wei