[ChineseGP] 给JGP提供一些中文汉字和日文汉字关系的示例,供大家讨论

齐超 qichao at cnnic.cn
Wed Aug 20 08:31:47 UTC 2014

各位,您好,

   上次CGP例会时候,yoneya提到JGP将会进行kick off meeting,讨论LGR的问题。在会上yoneya需要咱们CGP提供一些example,来描述一下Chinse和Japanese字表关联的问题,

最直观的例子是在draft-lgr-procedure-20mar13-en.pdf的AppendixF中一个现成的例子,表示中日字表中交集的例子(Example1)

Exampe 1:

Consider the following CJK unified ideograph characters5: U+6200 (戀), U+604B (恋), U+7231 (爱) and U+611B (愛).
The relevant subset of the label generation rules for Chinese coming from the generation panel (und-hani-TBD-root) might be represented this way:

Code point Allocatable variant Blocked variant Tag
恋 U+604B 戀 U+6200 - und-hani-TBD-root
戀 U+6200 恋 U+604B - und-hani-TBD-root
愛 U+611B 爱 U+7231 - und-hani-TBD-root
爱 U+7231 愛 U+611B - und-hani-TBD-root

The generation panel for Japanese (und-jpan-TBD-root) might come up with a different set of rules:
Code point Allocatable variant Blocked variant Tag
恋 U+604B - 戀 U+6200 und-jpan-TBD-root
戀 U+6200 - 恋 U+604B und-jpan-TBD-root
愛 U+611B - - und-jpan-TBD-root

Now, remember that the integration panel is required to integrate the proposals into a single set of label generation rules, and that it is allowed to add blocking rules to any tagged repertoire in order to achieve this goal6. In this example, one additional blocking rule is needed and the unified rules for these code points will be as follows

Code point Allocatable variant Blocked variant Tag
恋 U+604B 戀 U+6200 - und-hani-TBD-root
恋 U+604B - 戀 U+6200 und-jpan-TBD-root
戀 U+6200 恋 U+604B - und-hani-TBD-root
戀 U+6200 - 恋 U+604B und-jpan-TBD-root
愛 U+611B 爱 U+7231 - und-hani-TBD-root
愛 U+611B - 爱 U+7231 und-jpan-TBD-root
爱 U+7231 愛 U+611B - und-hani-TBD-root

As a consequence of these rules, a root label that used the code point U+604B would block a label with U+6200 in the same position when applied for using the und-jpan-TBD-root tag, but it would produce an allocatable label were it applied for under the und-hani-TBD-root tag.

Applying for U+611B using the und-jpan-TBD-root blocks the use of U+7231 in the same location in any label, no matter which tag it is applied under. This is so, even though U+7231 is not a character in Japanese at all. and does not appear in the tagged repertoire und-jpan-TBD-root. Because it is not part of that repertoire, it cannot be used in any label applied for with the und-jpan-TBD-root tag.

接下来的两个例子说明一下JGP提出的一些字有可能会在CGP的variant Mapping里或者是一个J Unique的汉字, 如附件是JPRS提交给IANA的一份日文字表中比CDNC+HK新增字多的部分(HK新增的“壜”“勅”“椀”“擡”在JPRS表中),而且在未来JGP可能提出的字符要比这个字表还要多。

在字表中选取了几个字做例子,请各位看下是否妥当:

Example 2

如日本字表中的
“専” 同“专” “栞” 同 “刊” 以及“慯”“愡”等古字

或者香港用的 “晧”可能与“皓”“皜”“暠”互为变体, “駅”可能与“驛”“驿”同义,

以上述以代表的日本汉字, 是否需要在中文构建字库时加上variant Mapping 呢?

另有一些在日本常用汉字,做为Example 3

“曽” “気” 等一些日本文字,中文已经不用,但是在中文里说有其对应的字形,并且其形状可能与现有汉字辨识起来有些难度,这些需要做特殊处理么?

以上是我们想到的三个方面,还请大家多为补充。

多谢!

齐超 via foxmail