[ChineseGP] CJK integration algorithm v0.4 (was Re: [Japanesegp] (1) Draft agenda of 18 Oct. CJK-only meeting)

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Fri Oct 16 05:34:01 UTC 2015

Dear all,

> Action list (agreed in ICANN Meeting  Buenos Aires)
>   2. Yoneya will revise “step3, 1.1.2” and send it to CJK to confirm
>      integration algorithm.
>        ->'review' is introduced as an intermediate status of some kinds
>          of variant labels generated by the algorithm
>        ->done

My apologies for not sharing revised CJK integration algorithm sooner.
Please find attached revised algorithm.  Changes are shown as highlighted.

Version number: 0.3 -> 0.4
Reference to XML schema: I-D number -> I-D repository
Step3, 1.1.2: set "type" attribute with value "allocatable" -> "review"
Step3, 1.3: Whole of this process was added

The value "review" never appears after Step3 so it is a pseudo
type to invoke human intervention in Step1 of next cycle.

Please review the algorithm again.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>