[ChineseGP] 转发: 答复: 答复: Review of K (Korean) and C (Chinese) variant groups

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Thu Oct 22 14:48:06 UTC 2015

Thanks Wang Wei for forwarding this.

I think it will be important for Prof. Kim / KGP to explain, for each of the case (or groups of cases where applicable) why the JGP-Han compromise cannot be allowed.

I also note that I think we do understand the explanation that the 2 codepoints may have different semantic meaning.  I think the same exists for JGP, what I think would be most important to understand is what is different from the JGP case in so far that the KGP cannot allow the approach.  By understanding that difference, we can better try to consider resolution.

Edmon