[ChineseGP] Chinese, Japanese and Korean GP Coordination meeting 2:30-3:30pm Monday 9 Feb. at ICANN 52, Singapore

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Jan 19 01:44:09 UTC 2015

Dear Hotta san, All,

Yes it would be great if the GPs could compile a series of questions and an
agenda for the meeting.

For the questions for IP, if you could send them to us earlier, we can get
an initial response from IP before the meeting (over email) for further
discussion during the meeting.  Please let us know.

Regards,
Sarmad