[ChineseGP] Chinese, Japanese and Korean GP Coordination meeting 2:30-3:30pm Monday 9 Feb. at ICANN 52, Singapore

Kenny Huang, Ph.D. huangksh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 02:07:10 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Thanks for these proposed items. I'd like to propose that CJK should set up
a working group that concentrate on CJK overlapped codepoints
(issues/solutions).
It is less productive without certain level of commitment/resources from
the
community.  It is difficult to see a clear perspective from the current
working practice.
Things happened only if goals/schedule identified.

Best Regards

Kenny Huang