[ChineseGP] Japanese LGR-1 (ToDo-8)

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Mon Apr 27 08:03:49 UTC 2015

Dear CGP and KGP members,

Please find attched the latest Japanese LGR-1 (in XML format).
For your convenience, summary of the table is:
- Repertoire of Japanses LGR-1 consists from Kanji, Hiragana and
  Katakana.  No alphabets are included.
- No variants are defined.  Each code point has no variant.
- Disposition of each code point is "allocatable".
- WLE is minimal (may be considered as common part of every LGRs).

This is the same one which I sent you on late Mar or early Apr, but
I send this again to associate with ToDo-8 for Seoul meeting (next
month's CJK coordination meeting).

> [[MSS/LGR-1]]
> ToDo-8 <must>     J prepares Japanese LGR-1 repertoire and variants
>                      (there's no variants in Japanese LGR-1 : they
>                       were already sent to CGP/JGP/KGP)

Please use this for source of ToDo-11.

> ToDo-11<expected> each of CGP/JGP/KGP assesses the repertoires and
>                   variants that have already been provided by other
>                   GPs as far as possible

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>