[ChineseGP] IP's feedback to proposed integration algorithm (ToDo-5)

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Fri May 15 22:42:38 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

As discussed yesterday, here is a draft position for adoption regarding the
proposed algorithm:

The CJK GPs agree with the principle framework of Yoneya's proposed
algorithm for coordination of the CJK LGRs for Han characters, and agree to
work together to refine the algorithm to incorporate respective language
requirements.

Edmon