[ChineseGP] status of action items as of 19 June 2015

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri Jun 19 17:36:59 UTC 2015

Dear members of CGP/JGP/KGP,

Below are the status of the action items as of 19 June 2015,
according to my understanding.
Please
- correct me if you think it should be updated
- go in for the action items and report them back to the mailing list
  or in Buenos Aires meetings

Hiro

==== action item list from the Seoul meeting ====
              status as of 19 June 2015

Action-1.
>    CGP and JGP will review the output of LGR-2 applied Yoneya's
>    algorithm and give a formal comment or conclusion of output.
>    (Wang Wei and Yoneya)

  ==> on-going

    The algorithm was implemented independently by Wang Wei and
    Yoneya and they obtained the same result except one minor
    point.

    Detailed comments to the algorithm from CGP and JGP are
    under development.

    (the following may not be the result of this action item, but
     is related to this action item)
    CGP will modify its MSS and the variants definition of
    C-LGR-1. (this was reported by Wang Wei on Sat, 20 June).

Action-2.
>    Statistics of label application and delegation historically.
>    (Dr. Yan and Yoneya)

  ==> on-going

    Zhiwei Yan sent the statistics of historical registration data
    from some aspects.

    Yoneya will give a report in the Buenos Aires meeting.

Avtion-3.
>    CGP will draft a question list and write CJK public letter for
>    IP of ICANN by the end of this month and send to JGP and KGP
>    for their feedback to see if we need to make it the CJK letter
>    and bring it to ICANN53.
>    (Wang Wei)

  ==> Wang Wei drafted a letter and sent it to Chairs of JGP and KGP.
      But they haven't responded yet.

Action-4.
>    Agreed terminology document by ICANN53.
>    (Yoneya)

  ==> Yoneya will come up with a small document in Buenos Aires
      meeting.

Action-5.
>    Agreed algorithm document by ICANN53.
>    (Yoneya)

  ==>  Yoneya will come up with a small document in Buenos Aires
       meeting.

Action-6.
>    KGP drafts issue list and timeline by ICANN53.
>    (KGP chair)

  ==> on-going

Action-7.
>    CJK want 1 meeting before and after IP meeting (90 Min).
>    (Hiro Hotta)

  ==> The meetings are scheduled and rooms are secured by Sarmad.
         Sunday   1400 - 1600; Auditorio
         Thursday 1300 - 1500; Auditorio

Action-8.
>    Be prepared for presentation in BA about CJK coordination effort.

  ==> on-going

    CJK agreed that Hiro would prepare the presentation and would
    present it in BA. Hiro is working on this.

===