[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] Statistics of registered variant labels

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Wed Jun 24 02:00:58 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Perhaps, this anonymization was too difficult to understand.
I show some examples below:

国立大學.TLD -> 766B.000 (National University)
ルパン3世.TLD -> 22206.000 (Lupin the third)
栄光の男・長嶋茂雄.TLD -> 761636866.000 (honord man, Shigeo Nagashima)
佐々木フード.TLD -> 656242.000 (Sasaki foods)

If you have questions, please let me know.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>