[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] Revised version of CJK coordination presentation ppt tomorrow

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Wed Jun 24 08:53:09 UTC 2015

Dear Wang Wei,

Thank you for your suggestion on the last slide,
following the suggestion in Sunday meting.

Seeing your input, I made the last slide by
- I don't put your first point in the slide, because
  I think the issue has not been deeply investigated
  and not at the level of discussion.
- I put the second and third point as attached ppt
  using my best understanding

Please refer to the file "150624CJKatICANN-v0.4.ppt"
attached to the mail I sent to all CJK on
"Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:01:56" Argentina time.

Regards,
Hiro